May 22, 2011

Shooting Gallery

Last time we were in Michigan we had a little spare time so we went to the shooting range with Donna and Ben. I went with Donna a previous time when I was up there but it was Christina's first time. There were a lot of "questionable" looking characters there but it was a lot of fun. I am thinking next time I will try something a little bigger and rent a 9mm. Christina did good, her cluster got tighter as we went.


we need a team name or something, or matching shirts, that way they know we mean business

  
i think my wide stance may help with stability, hopefully it does something since i look like a dummy.

  
yes, there are antenna's on our ear protection, i was rocking out to the radio.

 




a little bit of Ben in action.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I definitely like the idea of team shirts!