November 2, 2010

Things I Will Miss

Who knows when we will leave Lafayette, it maybe be soon, or it may be later on, but when we do I know there are a few things I am going to miss. I thought about this while I was in the car for 6+ hours yesterday.

  1. BBQ
  2. Our (apparently super nice compared to the crap out there ) apartment
  3. The Zoo
  4. Puccini's pizza
  5. Super Target
  6. Short drive to anything (Christina told me I didn't put my super short commute, but I thought this one kind of covered it...)
  7. Chicago only 2 hours away
  8. BBQ
There are probably a few more as I think about it and might add to the list. We'll see.

2 comments:

L.U.G. said...

I just realized that your new blog setup does not say which one of you is posting, but since BBQ is on the list twice and it mentions a 6 hour drive it must be Josh :) Oh I do love myself a BBQ pulled pork sandwich, yummmm!

-Becky

Josh said...

hmmm i never noticed it doesn't say who posts. You know how Christina loves BBQ though... You need to come here our BBQ place is amazing. Delicious tender brisket, piled high on a soft bun, with 2 giant onion rings, and provolone cheese. Amazingly mouth watering, and about 4" thick.



I have already been getting the itch to change the layout again